Friday pit party 4pm (autographs/photos)
Drivers are welcome to participate in a truck pit party for the kids.
Friday @ 6pm (drags/ test n tune)
- Mud truck drags. Helmets required.
- Draw numbers random after every round.
- King of the drags
- Fan favorite
Saturday pit party 9am until 10:30am (autographs/photos)
Saturday Race Obstacle Course 11am (Racetrack)
- UTVS $20
- Super stock & modified $20
- Mega & ultimate $40
Trucks and drivers must be at racetrack @ 10:30am for drivers meeting.
If you are late to the drivers meeting, you will not be able to race.
UTV class included.
- All drivers draw for racing placement.
- UTVS One lap for qualification.
- Super Stock & Modified one lap for qualification.
- Mega & Ultimate two laps for qualification.
- Two Qualifying times per truck. Fastest time is used for advancement.
- Super stock / mega start on north jump.
- Modified / ultimate start on south jump.
- Top 4 fastest qualifying times advance to final round.
- After qualifying everyone will race two at a time.
- Fastest time gets lane choice.
- 1st & 2nd then 3rd & 4th for final position.
- Finish line at top middle of jump.
- Mega and ultimate will combine if there are not at least 4 trucks in each class.
- Any driver can be called out at drivers meeting for truck classification correction if needed.
- Any truck can move up into higher class if wanting to.
- Trucks are only allowed to run one class.
- UTV’s – 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
- Super stock – 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
- Modified – 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
- Mega truck – 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
- Ultimate trucks – 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
Saturday (after truck race) Power Wheel Races (racetrack)
Power wheel rules
- Classes 20 volt or less ages 1-3 and 4-7
- Modified class age 2-3, 4-6, 7-9
- Winners get Oreos and a big check
Saturday @ 2pm Freestyle / Big Jump (mud pit)
- Biggest air/ long jump completion
- Big jump after Freestyle. Trucks will stage in truck wash area on West side of mud pit.
- Any two trucks teamed up for that award. Two Dot tire trucks or one dot and one tractor tire trucks.
- Longest Timed Freestyle
- Tractor Tire Champion
- DOT Tire Champion
- Team Freestyle Champs
ATV/UTV Racing 5pm (ATV pit)
HELMETS REQUIRED FOR RACING
- ENTRY FEE $20
- Down and back race.
- Classes will run 2 times. Fastest pass.
- Must stop ATV in finish line box for completed time. Foot race to the side to touch finish line object.
- 849 & Under 1st 2nd
- 850-1000 1st 2nd 3rd 4th
- Powderpuff 1st 2nd
- UTV 1st 2nd
- ATV & UTV Freestyle after races
Sunday 12pm Beater Car Races (racetrack)
Drivers meeting Sunday @11:45am Racing starts at 12pm
Mudfest Beater Car Racing
No consumption of alcohol prior to competing in any races throughout the weekend.
- 4 cylinder (cars only) two wheel drive only (mn beater cross series)
- 6 cylinder (cars only) two wheel drive only (mn beater cross series)
- (Unlimited class) (Mudfest event only)
- Powder puff (Mudfest event only)
- Roll protection mandatory. Bar or post.
- Remove hood or cut 12 x 12 hole in center.
- Remove all glass.
- Head lights and taillights removed.
- Remove side mirrors.
- Windshields ok.
- No removing glass at campsites.
- Remove exhaust from muffler back.
- Remove plastic bumpers.
- NO SATURNS. They are all plastic.
- May add 4×4 steel bumpers. Cannot go past fenders or tires.
- Must have number on door or on roof sign. Cars without numbers will be assigned a number to be spray painted on door.
- One passenger allowed. Driver and passenger must be wearing helmets and seat belts.
Racing – Sunday
- $30.00 entry fee
- 10 laps (first race)
- 20 laps (final race feature)
- Prizes and payouts for top 3 in each class
- Drivers earn points toward series
Track is assessed and watered if dry before event starts. Must be greasy in the corners. Additional watering will be done if track becomes too dry during event.